Freeze Mist is a refrigerant spray used to locate thermal intermittent in electronic components. An HFC-134a based rapid evaporating liquid that can chill to minus 62°F. Because HFCs do not harm the ozone, this product has a zero ozone depletion factor. Used as a troubleshooting aid for intermittently faulting capacitors, resistors, semi-conductors, and other defective components. It also detects cold solder joints, cracks in printed circuit boards, and oxidized junctions.
Freeze Mist is ideal for:
- Cooling equipment for testing
- Tracking intermittent failures and shorts
- Dissipating heat while soldering and desoldering
- Testing printed circuit boards for stress fractures
- Isolation of thermal intermittent components