To ensure the best possible online shopping experience, we want our customers fully satisfied with the services and products we provide. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return products in resalable condition to SkyGeek for a refund within 30 days of your order being shipped.
A product in resalable condition would be unused and in the original packaging. The original packaging must be placed in a separate return shipping package, preferably the one we used to ship your items or one of your own, with return labels on that external package. This will enable us to resell the item in its original package and assure your refund. Failure to use a separate shipping package will result in denial of any refund or replacement.
Customers having an Account at the time the order was placed are able to request a refund through the Orders tab of their Account. All other return requests require that a SkyGeek Return Material Authorization (RMA) Form be completed before a return request can be reviewed. Once a return request has been submitted, our team will review your request and reach out with either an RMA number and instructions for the return or a reason why the request for return has been denied.
Any part returned without prior approval will not be processed. Additionally, any returns not meeting the RMA requirements will be returned freight collect to the customer.
This Returns Policy is a guideline only and is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Certain products on our site contain a "Non-Cancel & Non-Returnable Item Agreement." Such items are not eligible and thus cannot be returned.
- Shelf Life requests must be noted on your order when submitting. SkyGeek will not approve any return requests due to Shelf Life if there were no Shelf Life requirements on the original order. See our Shelf Life Policy.
- Shelf Life Items: If the item you request to return has a Shelf Life, the return will not be approved.
- Hazardous Materials & Dangerous Goods: These are final sale items and will not be approved to return.
- Electronics (excluding headsets) that have been opened and/or used cannot be returned unless the unit was received defective.
- Opened DVDs and Software may be exchanged for the same title only.
- De-Ice Boots opened or removed from the original factory packaging are not returnable.
- Spark Plugs removed from the original factory packaging are not returnable.
- If your Gill or Concorde Battery fails within the stated manufacturer warranty, please contact the manufacturer first. Gill (800-456-0070) or Concorde (626-813-1234). Once you have an official RMA Number from Gill or Concorde, call us at 888-759-4335 to make arrangements for your return. Each manufacturer has their own warranty policy that we adhere to.
- Dented Cans: Cans dented in transit are not our responsibility and do not affect product quality. Resellers and Government Suppliers must note if you cannot accept dented cans when placing your order.
- Returns will be subject to a restocking fee. Restocking fees are determined on a per part basis and will be noted upon any approved RMA.
- Items requiring re-certification will also be subject to an additional charge.
You will be credited in the same manner as your original payment once the item has been received and inspected. The credit will consist of the purchase price and any taxes. If the product is defective or the return is the result of our error, return shipping costs will be waived. Otherwise, you are responsible for the return shipping costs in addition to a restocking fee.
If the approved RMA is returned after the RMA expiration date, no credit will be issued and we will ship the part(s) back collect.
Part(s) must be received in their original packaging and in resalable condition.
Credit will only be for the part(s), less applicable restocking fee. No credit will be issued on additional fees (shipping costs or certification fees).
If you have any question or concerns, feel free to email our customer service team at service@SkyGeek.com. Please include the Order Number from your purchase in your email so that we may best assist you.