3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Epoxy Adhesive DP420 is a toughened, two-part epoxy structural adhesive that provides good strength along with high impact and fatigue resistance to meet demanding bonding challenges. 3M™ Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP420 can replace mechanical fasteners, screws, rivets and spot welds in many applications.
Country of Origin
Schedule B Code
5 x 2 x 1 inches
DP420, 7100148736, 62328014360, 638060-08978
- Color: Opaque, off-white
- Hardness Shore D: 75-80
- Worklife (20g Mixed): 15 minutes
- Mix Ratio: 2:1
- Dielectric Strength (ASTM D 149): 690 volts/mil
- Volume Resistivity (ASTM D 257): 1.3 x 10^14 ohm-cm
Directions for Use
- Place the cartridge into the 3M EPX Applicator and clip into position.
- Remove the resealable cap.
- Expel a small quantity of adhesive and ensure both components flow freely.
- Attach correct mixer nozzle (this should have 20 or more elements).
- Dispense the adhesive as required.
- When finished either leave the nozzle in place and store, or remove the nozzle, wipe clean the tip, and replace cap.
- To re-start after storage remove the old nozzle with cured adhesive and re-fit a new nozzle, or remove the cap and fit a new nozzle.
Scotch Weld Manual Application Directions
Scotch Weld Pneumatic Application Directions