Provide your aircraft's aluminum with superior corrosion resistance and lubrication with our yellow zinc phosphate primer. Metal passivation is a popular, effective way to prevent wear and corrosion from damaging aluminum surfaces. Our Tempo products are selected for their superior performance, even after exposure to extreme weather conditions. Use yellow zinc primer on bare aluminum and steel for best results. This heavy-duty primer exceeds 800 hours of 5% salt spray fog test. Our yellow phosphate primer meets or exceeds Federal Specifications TT-P-1757A. Each 12 ounce aerosol spray can delivers an even coating on any surface.
Tempo yellow zinc phosphate primer is tack-free after only 10 minutes and fully dry in just 48 hours! Recoat after 30 minutes for a durable anti-corrosion layer. Enjoy its corrosion and abrasion resistance for enhanced metal surfaces. Delivering 350 degrees Fahrenheit of heat resistance and excellent adhesion properties make our Tempo yellow zinc primer an aviation maintenance necessity.
Country of Origin
Schedule B Code
3 x 3 x 8 inches
340 Gram (12 oz) Aerosol Can
Cap Approximates color of contents
12 Oz. Aerosol Spray Can
Tack Free-10 Minutes
Fully dry-48 Hours
Recoat- after 30 minutes
- Surface must be clean, dry and free of dust before painting. Protect surrounding areas from spray mist. For best results, use when can is between
50°F and 90°F (10°C and 32°C).
- Shake can at least one minute after the rattle is heard and occasionally during use.
- Spray surface with steady even strokes at a distance of 8 to 10 inches (20 to 25cm). Do not apply excessively as it will greatly increase the drying time. Dries to touch in 20 minutes. Can be top coated in 24 hours.
- If clogging develops, turn spray head ¼ turn or remove and clean spray head slot. DO NOT stick pin or other objects into can opening. With can and spray head pointed away from you, reinsert spray head with a gentle twisting motion.
- To clear spray head for future use, turn can right side up and spray for 3 seconds. Completely empty cans may be recycled or disposed of with regular trash. Dispose of partially empty cans responsibly. DO NOT incinerate or compact.