Country of Origin
Schedule B Code
The LT-53 is a pulse width-modulated DC to DC converters that provide regulated power.
These converters transform an unregulated 28 VDC to a regulated and adjustable DC output via a remote control voltage; 0 to 5 VDC.
The LT-53 is used to control the light intensity of incandescent bulbs in aircraft instrument lighting when voltage control is required.
- State of the art design for regulation and positive logic for output overvoltage protection.
- Other voltage control range is available.
- The Model LT-53 is serviceable, small and lightweight (33 watts per pound and 1.7 watts per cubic inch).
- Maximum output voltage is adjustable with an internal trim pot.
- Designed to meet various applicable portions MIL-STD 704 notice 3, MIL-STD-202 and MIL-T-5422F class 1A.
20 TO 40 VDC
@20 VDC 3.7 AMP
@28 VDC 2.5 AMP
0-5 VDC. Adjustable with external 5K ohm, 1/2 W rheostat
Input and output current pulse when overload exceeds approximately 125% of rating.
Output voltage is limited to approximately 125% of rating eventhough remote control rheostat opens or shorts, or internal failure occurs.
-55°C to +71°C (sufficient cooling required @ +71°C ambient)
2.3" H x 2. 3" W x 5.8" L.
5.7 cm H x 5.7 cm W x 14.6 cm L
1.5 lbs. (683 grams).
Compliance: FAA TSO-C71